| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Pyro!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Hi, I noticed you've been uploading new location images from Serebii. Serebii has told us in the past that he does not want us to use his image, so please discontinue uploading images from his website. If the images actually come from another source, please link it (for example, if you both are getting the images from the same Pokemon.com page). --SnorlaxMonster 14:34, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
Trainer sprites should be uploaded as animated PNGs, not GIFs, and should be square rather than cropped to just the Trainer. --SnorlaxMonster 14:58, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
- Additionally, we would prefer our animated sprites not be taken from other fan sites. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 04:28, 31 July 2012 (UTC)