| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Tomarzig!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Small note about filenames
As noted in the uploading checklist, You should only use alphanumeric characters, dash and underscore in file names. While some exceptions can be made for the sake of preexisting templates (i.e. Farfetch'd), other characters, especially multibyte characters such as Japanese text, may cause server errors. I moved your Café Mix Pikachu and Eevee variants based on this guideline (i.e. "File:Café Mix Pikachu (Superchef).png" to File:Café Mix Pikachu Superchef.png). - Chosen (Talk) 13:59, 4 August 2020 (UTC)
Images taken from other fansites
Do not upload images from other fansites, such as Serebii. Images should generally be taken yourself or from official sources, and uploaded images taken without permission will be deleted. --Abcboy (talk) 06:43, 7 August 2020 (UTC)