| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Stingray0097!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
18:15, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
While uploading new images, do not forget to add the licensing info and to categorize them correctly. Always put them onto new images you upload, as you upload them. Also, every image needs a summary describing what is going on in the image, please do not leave the "summary" box completely blank. If you are confused about the requirements, please visit the FAQs. Thank you, have a nice day. ♫♪エイディニズ♪♫ 18:26, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
- I really appreciate the help but please add the "summaries" and "categories" as well. If you are still confused, please see the difference here. ♫♪エイディニズ♪♫ 18:40, 4 January 2012 (UTC)