| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Eastern Goldfinch!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Please avoid creating unnecessary or redundant categories such as Category:Anime or Category:May; the existing categories are sufficient. Thank you! --Abcboy (talk) 22:12, 12 February 2019 (UTC)
There are several notable ways you could improve the quality of your files. For example:
- Find as good quality source as you can. Most of the images you've uploaded are blurry and do not fulfill Bulbapedia's quality requirements.
- Use English episode titles in the descriptions, not just the episode codes.
Also, the Treasure Detector image you just uploaded was completely unnecessary. It's an Itemfinder, and a much better version of it already exists. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 15:51, 16 March 2019 (UTC)
- Where can I get high quality screenshots? Eastern Goldfinch (talk) 19:04, 16 March 2019 (UTC)
How to improve
You're still not using English episode titles like you're supposed to. There is a specific category for Team Rocket's Meowth. You don't need and probably shouldn't use big capital letters in image titles unless they're needed. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 07:51, 7 October 2019 (UTC)
- Please. Notice what I'm telling you. Also, instead of simply adding the category "Team Rocket" to pictures featuring the Rocket trio, add separate categories for all the different trio members appearing in the picture. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 20:09, 12 October 2019 (UTC)