|Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Eastern Goldfinch!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Please avoid creating unnecessary or redundant categories such as Category:Anime or Category:May; the existing categories are sufficient. Thank you! --Abcboy (talk) 22:12, 12 February 2019 (UTC)
There are several notable ways you could improve the quality of your files. For example:
- Find as good quality source as you can. Most of the images you've uploaded are blurry and do not fulfill Bulbapedia's quality requirements.
- Use English episode titles in the descriptions, not just the episode codes.
Also, the Treasure Detector image you just uploaded was completely unnecessary. It's an Itemfinder, and a much better version of it already exists. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 15:51, 16 March 2019 (UTC)
- Where can I get high quality screenshots? Eastern Goldfinch (talk) 19:04, 16 March 2019 (UTC)
How to improve
You're still not using English episode titles like you're supposed to. There is a specific category for Team Rocket's Meowth. You don't need and probably shouldn't use big capital letters in image titles unless they're needed. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 07:51, 7 October 2019 (UTC)
- Please. Notice what I'm telling you. Also, instead of simply adding the category "Team Rocket" to pictures featuring the Rocket trio, add separate categories for all the different trio members appearing in the picture. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 20:09, 12 October 2019 (UTC)
Hints on how to improve yourself
1) Please use the "bp" link template when creating a link to Bulbapedia. Or the "p" template in case of a Pokémon.
2) Don't add just the category "Team Rocket" on an image about Team Rocket. Add the appropriate category for the humans and/or Pokémon that appear in the image.
3) Don't just use the episode code. Also add the English dub title.
Thank you. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 19:45, 30 October 2020 (UTC)
- OK. I am in a hurry today. Thanks for the tip. - unsigned comment from Eastern Goldfinch (talk • contribs)
It seems you're not adding summaries to the images you upload. Please do not forget to do that. Thank you. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 21:24, 18 August 2021 (UTC)
- Never mind. You're just adding them post upload. My bad. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 21:25, 18 August 2021 (UTC)
I have access to all videos, if you want me to upload images for the Discrepancies page, let me know which ones you would like and I'll help you.--BigDocFan (talk) 21:54, 18 August 2021 (UTC)
- Wow Thanks! I need Groudon with Pikachu on his head in The Scuffle of Legends. But I guess we have to take permission to use videos instead of still shots? Eastern Goldfinch (talk) 11:41, 24 August 2021 (UTC)
- I can do screenshots, videos are no good.--BigDocFan (talk) 12:03, 24 August 2021 (UTC)
- All right. Eastern Goldfinch (talk) 15:26, 24 August 2021 (UTC)