|Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, EACreator1!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Card summaries are typically supposed to only be the title of the page that they belong to. MaverickNate 19:53, 10 June 2015 (UTC)
Oh. Sorry! I am just trying to expand everything I see so I can get autoconfirmed to upload pictures for use on Bulbapedia. Sorry for the inconvenience!
EACreator1 (talk) 19:56, 10 June 2015 (UTC)
Personal images are images for personal use (generally, images used only in the User namespace on the 'pedia), such as if someone uploaded an image of their pet dog or something. Personal images are not just images of people; the picture you marked for deletion was that of the narrator of PK26. --Abcboy (talk) 02:30, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
Sorry! I'm a bit new to Bulbagarden contributions. Thanks for telling me!
EACreator1 (talk) 03:14, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
Please upload card images over the existing images, rather than as new images. Thanks! --Abcboy (talk) 02:11, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
Alright. Thanks for telling me!
EACreator1 (talk) 02:19, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
One thing. Should I upload over Japanese card images? Thanks! - unsigned comment from EACreator1 (talk • contribs)
- That should be fine. Additionally, make sure to indent replies using colons and not upload images over 1280x1280. (The longest dimension must be less than or equal to 1280.) --Abcboy (talk) 02:25, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
- Actually, TCG protocol requires images to have a width of 600 pixels. I'm not that familiar with the TCG project requirements, but that appears to be correct. --Abcboy (talk) 02:50, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for the follow-up! I was about to upload an image with the incorrect size
EACreator1 (talk) 02:51, 4 August 2015 (UTC)