A few requests before striking up a conversation with me:
- Use Romanian, English or German. Using other languages will not help me understand you.
- Use proper grammar. If you want me to understand what you wrote, at least write it correctly. Do not expect me to decipher your words. I am not the most grammatically correct person in the world, but at least I am doing my best for others to understand me.
- Always leave new messages at the bottom of the page. Otherwise, if there is a private matter, e-mail me or PM me on the forums.
- Be respectful.
Today is 16.08.2022
|Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, DJWolfy!|
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
- But what happens with it then ? The rules say that you have to delete the older versions.----DJWolfy 17:29, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
Categories, Licensing, and Summaries
Keep in mind that you need to do all three of those things when you're uploading an entirely new image, and you can do all of them directly from the upload form. Summary & categories can both go in the summary input of the upload form, and licensing has its own dropdown. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 12:22, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
- Actually I knew that, but I asked an admin before on how to categorize and he told me to use the Licensing category.----DJWolfy 12:23, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
- Categories don't have to go under licensing. When uploading an entirely new file, it's better to put them in with the summary as well, as to save from having to go back and re-edit the file page. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 12:27, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
Image not changing
*When an image looks the same, purge the page by clicking the clock to the left of your name and then refresh. When you upload a new file, it changes but not always automatically. All you need to do is refresh the page until it changes *. Pokégeek 13:27, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, I see... when you uploaded a new version of a file, the image was not changing and was showing the older version of the file. This is what made you think that it was necessary to delete the older version of the file. Pokégeek 13:38, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
"Unlike Bulbapedia, not a lot of users contribute to Bulbanews. That is one of the reasons why this rule was implemented. Same rule for Archives as well."
Please stop cropping images to get rid of watermarks. It's sloppy and distorts the image. Jo The Marten 23:50, 10 April 2012 (UTC)