| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Chiwingum!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
G50 16:04, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
Taking card scans from around the internet is against our rules. While I do enjoy that you care enough to upload better versions of some of these files, your approach is off. What we want, instead, is people to scan their own copies of the cards. The sort of scans we want are high quality, with the full card in the images, rounded corners and all. The images you took from Pkmncards.com don't belong to us. Please keep this in mind next time you wish to upload card scans. They must be scanned by you. Thanks for reading this! MaverickNate 17:33, 29 August 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry for this, I don't know it was forbidden. I will be careful with the rules next time. I will rather upload game maps I made with emulation and roms. Thanks for the advice ! (Sorry if my english is not perfect, I'm Belgian) Chiwingum (talk) 20:42, 29 August 2013 (UTC)