| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Celadonkey!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
DS cartridge sprites
Hey, just wondering if the images for the DS cartridge sprites are your own work or based on other images/images from other sites. If it was entirely original, it would be appreciated if you could update the file summary and licensing. --Abcboy (talk) 22:50, 6 June 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, the sprites are my own work. I know how to update the file summaries, but how does the licensing work? Celadonkey (talk) 00:15, 7 June 2018 (UTC)
Oh that's good! I sincerely hope I haven't been uploading repeats, this is the first time I've ever been able to really help you guys!--Darknesslover5000 (talk) 23:40, 19 September 2019 (UTC)