|Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, 0shaw0tt!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Tagging and categories
Please categorize and tag your images accordingly please. Thank you. --P S Yライダー☮ 21:29, 5 October 2011 (UTC)
- Second warning. Please remember to tag and categorize your images. Thank you. --P S Yライダー☮ 20:25, 6 October 2011 (UTC)
Please remember that we have a high standard for anime screenshots. They must be of high quality and not taken from a screenshot on a video streaming website. The ones you uploaded were fuzzy and had artifacts (ex: noticeable pixels, etc) on parts of them. Also the size must not exceed 1280 x 1280 pixels. Finally, they must always be in png form, not jpg. Keep this in mind the next time you want to upload a screenshot. Thank you. --Kenji-girl 23:14, 5 May 2012 (UTC)