| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, .Dia!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Please do not submit smaller versions of pictures that we already have just to change the name of the file. The titles are fine as is. But if you want to suggest a name change, you should go to the file's talk page. Thank you. --Kenji-girl 00:27, 9 March 2012 (UTC)