| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, TopCoordinatorAlex!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- You may have up to two personal images. All other images are expected to be for encyclopedic/news value.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
20:54, 15 February 2011 (UTC)
Anime Screen shots
Just to let you know, anime screenshots are supposed to be in png format, not jpg Ataro 22:34, 23 February 2011 (UTC)