There are no discussions on this page.
|Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Xxcom9a!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, here is some information for the Archives:
- The Manual of Style, or MoS, outlines the format and guidelines of all images on Bulbagarden Archives.
- Please tag images with correct licenses and categories is a must. This guide will help you learn more about tagging images and this guide will help you categorize images.
- Please read the checklist when you upload media files. The checklist is there to make sure you are doing everything necessary when uploading.
- If you're confused about the requirements for uploading files, have a look at this guide.
- Please upload images with meaningful names. Names that are just numbers, for example, do not describe anything about the image, and can make it difficult for searchers. Names are just as important as licenses and categories, so make them descriptive. Please be sure that the filenames contain alphanumeric characters only.
- Personal images are limited to two for each User. Personal images include any image that would only be used in the User: namespace, and should be tagged with the
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- When adding a licensing tag to anime or game screenshots, please avoid just choosing "Screenshot". This is not descriptive and places the images in the wrong category. Make sure to choose "Screenshot from a Pokémon game," or "Screenshot from the Pokémon anime." This will put them in the right categories, and help keep the Archives clean.
- Check if your image already exists by searching through categories, and Bulbapedia pages. This action will help prevent unnecessary duplicates from appearing.
- Please make sure you are uploading images that will serve a purpose on Bulbagarden. Please refrain from uploading images you think are "Cute" or "Awesome", as that clutters the Archives.
- If you want to help, but don't know where to start, check out the to-do list
- If you're still confused, please check out the frequently asked questions.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!