By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- You may have up to two personal images. All other images are expected to be for encyclopedic/news value.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.