| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Seantham!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Where you have got them from? I don't recall seeing V-Create on an official site; have you got them yourself via a capture card? (If that's the case, you should contact Kogoro and provide a proof of having one; since I can't recall you doing so). Eridanus (talk) 20:24, 9 September 2014 (UTC) PS. The thing is explained more here. Eridanus (talk) 20:25, 9 September 2014 (UTC)
I got it from a YT video... that's bad, isn't it? Seantham (talk) 20:28, 9 September 2014 (UTC)
- I have no idea. The quality for that would be lower, though. Eridanus (talk) 16:04, 10 September 2014 (UTC)