Please don't change the image. Have you read the Archives:Manual of style:
- Screenshots made and provided by a Bulbapedia user are highly preferred over ones taken from other websites. If, however, no other screenshots are currently available, ones from other websites may be used until if and when a user-created or otherwise improved screenshot is provided. When using screenshots from other websites, remember to credit the source website.
- Screenshots should be saved as .jpg files.
- Screenshots made with any sort of screen capture device are preferred over screenshots taken with a camera. However, in the event that screen captures are not currently available, quality photos are acceptable replacements.
- Minimal alteration of screenshots are preferred. Any changes should attempt to preserve the original content and quality of the image. In the case of notably low-quality screenshots, however, alterations which increase the quality of the screenshot are acceptable.
Episode and movie screenshots
- If used in the articles for the episode or movie that the screenshot was derived from, avoid trimming the image. Screenshots for episodes should be 320x240, or failing that, in another 4:3 ratio. Screenshots for movies should be 426x240, or failing that, in another 16:9 ratio, assuming the movie is in widescreen format. If the screenshot is used in another article, such as a character profile, trimming is allowed to focus the image on the article's subject.
- Episode screenshots should be as informative about the episode as possible. The best screenshots focus on major characters, depict the plot or major events of the episode, and display the episode's animation quality. Screenshots with watermarks or text on them should particularly be avoided.
- I am going to tell the admins about this.