Open main menu

Bulbagarden Archives β

Changes

User talk:Kogoro

45,434 bytes added, 08:08, 27 December 2019
File:MaleIcon and File:FemaleIcon need to be uploaded
:I'd like to see what you have in mind for how to use them before I can really give a go ahead on uploading them. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 08:31, 3 December 2014 (UTC)
::Well, me and [http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User:Tiddlywinks Tiddlywinks] were thinking of using them in the [http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Clothing Clothing] page (along with boutique listings elsewhere) instead of resorting to simplistic descriptions of the tags. Or just for something on that page to show what the tags look like. [[User:Voltdetector|Voltdetector]] ([[User talk:Voltdetector|talk]]) 09:13, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
:::I think you may have misunderstood what I meant. I meant that I would like to see a visual example of what you intend to do with the boutique tags, to make sure that I properly understand what you're hoping to accomplish with them. (Since two people can have different ideas on what something may look like.) Apologies for the late response. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 02:02, 13 December 2014 (UTC)
 
== Upload Message and Cropping ==
 
Hey, I've got two quick things. First, on the archives the messages <small>"ATTENTION!: Before uploading files related to Pokémon X and Y, read this message."</small> and <small>"Before uploading any images related to Pokémon X and Y, please take a moment to read this message."</small> are displayed. It may be wise to update it replace "Pokémon X and Y" with "Generation 6" or some other method of including ORAS.<br>
Second, I have cropped two images that were tagged with the <nowiki>{{bad image}}</nowiki> template for having a logo: [[:File:M17 Riot unmasked.png]] and [[:File:M17 Riot Marilyn kiss.png]]. While these two images have not lost anything important, I'm unsure if a replacement would still be needed for them due to being cropped. If so, I apologize for removing the <nowiki>{{bad image}}</nowiki> template. [[User:Nairbnroh|Nairbnroh]] ([[User talk:Nairbnroh|talk]]) 04:36, 10 December 2014 (UTC)
:I've modified the messages to be more inclusive of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Cropping shouldn't really be used as a method to remove a station logo, a logoless version of the full screenshot is the proper replacement method. So, I've restored the notice with new replacement rationale. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 02:02, 13 December 2014 (UTC)
 
==Artwork==
 
Hey Kogoro, i have a couple of Pokémon artworks i want to update for the site and most of them are from Generation 5. They are also 1280x1280 pixels. [[User:Moonboy65|Moonboy65]] ([[User talk:Moonboy65|talk]]) 22:54, 14 December 2014 (UTC)
 
:Also, i have a couple of images for updating in mind [[User:Moonboy65|Moonboy65]] ([[User talk:Moonboy65|talk]]) 23:24, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
::Until you have become autoconfirmed, you can post upload requests (including a URL to your image uploaded on an image/file hosting service) on the talk page of the file you want to have replaced. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 02:54, 30 December 2014 (UTC)
 
:::Wait, how will I know I've been autoconfirmed? [[User:Moonboy65|Moonboy65]] ([[User talk:Moonboy65|talk]]) 14:51, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
 
==Devon Scuba Gear sprite==
Sorry to bother you with this, but can we use the sprites from Serebii.net? I found the sprite there, but am I allowed to use it here? Sorry, I am pretty new...--[[User:EVguru|EVguru]] ([[User talk:EVguru|talk]]) 18:25, 19 December 2014 (UTC)
:No, we do not allow the upload of images from serebii.net on the Bulbagarden Archives. Additionally, please make new sections at the bottom of a talk page rather than the top. Thank you. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 02:54, 30 December 2014 (UTC)
 
== ORAS item icons ==
 
For items like the {{bp|Colored orbs}}, who got new sprites in ORAS, shouldn't the ORAS sprites get uploaded over the [[:File:Bag Red Orb Sprite.png|main image]]? After all, when the HGSS sprites were uploaded, they relegated the [[:File:Bag Red Orb III Sprite.png|Generation III sprite]] to a name with a suffix. --[[User:Abcboy|Abcboy]] ([[User talk:Abcboy|talk]]) 03:19, 31 December 2014 (UTC)
:When an existing image is uploaded over, it takes quite some time for the CDN to update the image on Bulbapedia. We've been moving away from such filename formatting for items in favor of generational/game-based filenames as to better keep their sprites current on Bulbapedia. Older item sprites will likely get a similar treatment eventually, with the old filename format redirecting if needed. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 04:18, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
 
== Amie decorations ==
 
Did or do you have any ideas on how the Pokemon-Amie {{bp|List of Pokémon-Amie decorations|decorations}} should be uploaded? There are over 150 of them, and a number of wallpapers too. Should I make a new template (if so, do I need approval first?), do without, or perhaps use {{template|Decoration}} (perhaps it should be modified for explicit Amie support?)? Should they go in a particular category? And are filenames like ''"Pokemon-Amie Dangerous Smoke Cushion Sprite.png''" or "''Pokemon-Amie Dragon Wallpaper.png''" good (maybe just "Amie[...]")? [[User:Tiddlywinks|Tiddlywinks]] ([[User talk:Tiddlywinks|talk]]) 00:46, 5 January 2015 (UTC)
 
== Image upload ==
 
I have an image of {{bp|Umbreon and Espeon (Gates to Infinity)}} from the game animation that was uploaded by nintendo on youtube. Is it notable enough to upload? <span style="font-family:Tempas Sans ITC; color:blue" class="plainlinks">[http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User_talk:PikaTepig999?useskin=vector →PikaTe][http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User_talk:PikaTepig999?useskin=modern pig999★]</span> 06:07, 20 January 2015 (UTC)
 
== Pokérus sprite ==
 
I got a Pokérus Gen. VI icon that you can view [https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Photos/pokerus.png?_subject_uid=174333078&w=AAAoZNnJ_szJ4RdbzeVBQKI-F94bpnm76npuqF6xZbW5Mg here]. Do you mind if I upload it? [[User:?8|?8]] ([[User talk:?8|talk]]) 01:04, 26 February 2015 (UTC)
:I also got a Pokérus cured sprite while I was waiting, which can be viewed [https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Photos/pokerus%20cured.png?_subject_uid=174333078&w=AACHJY3BzVcji4h1C75wZUMELMxHFY8Nx0PFYSYRMFgAlg here]. Do you mind if I upload that too? [[User:?8|?8]] ([[User talk:?8|talk]]) 01:17, 26 February 2015 (UTC)
::Sorry about that. Please disregard these links from my last post; they don't work. Instead, take these links:
::[http://i.imgur.com/H1EMas2.png Pokérus] and [http://i.imgur.com/BUzwQPo.png cured].
::Again, do you mind at all if I upload these? Oh, and could you tell me if the links don't work? [[User:?8|?8]] ([[User talk:?8|talk]]) 03:02, 26 February 2015 (UTC)
:::Where did you obtain these images from? - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 05:49, 1 March 2015 (UTC)
::::These are sprites I created myself. [[User:?8|?8]] ([[User talk:?8|talk]]) 22:13, 1 March 2015 (UTC)
:::::How did you create them? - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 07:47, 3 March 2015 (UTC)
::::::I used GIMP Image Editor to crop the rest of another image for the actual Pokérus symbol, then actually made the cured image myself. [[User:?8|?8]] ([[User talk:?8|talk]]) 17:43, 3 March 2015 (UTC)
:::::::Where did the image you extracted the first symbol come from? - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 08:04, 14 March 2015 (UTC)
::::::::Sorry for the very late response. The truth is, I cropped it from a fan-image, but brightened the color tone. [[User:?8|?8]] ([[User talk:?8|talk]]) 22:35, 29 April 2015 (UTC)
 
== Apology ==
 
Sorry for the mishap about Luxio's VA. I wasn't trying to cause trouble or bother anyone really, I was curious. I thought Luxio was voiced as Sarah, but one of the Admins said its not. The only reason I was asking people is because I thought one of them know who voiced who. And I wanted to know where all the the users keep finding VA for other Pokemon. So anyway again, sorry about everything.--[[User:JasonL|JasonL]] ([[User talk:JasonL|talk]]) 18:35, 26 March 2015 (UTC) [[User:JasonL|JasonL]] ([[User talk:JasonL|Talk]])
:It's fine to be curious, and to want to help fill in missing info, but you can't go around asking every random staff member you come across or ignore direction from a staff member to stop doing something. If the info isn't present on the article, we simply don't know who voiced the character and haven't been able to get the information from our sources. If someone can find the info from a reliable source, they're welcome to add it (with attribution in the edit summary). - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 23:35, 29 March 2015 (UTC)
 
== Question ==
Is it possible for you to delete the archives account "[[user:ChickasaurusA|ChickasaurusA]]" with something like [http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:UserMerge UserMerge]? I created that account in 2010 or earlier after not knowing that my existing Bulbapedia account would work and only made [[:File:ZZAZZ.png|one contribution]] using it. I am really sorry for having created more than one account without knowing it. Thanks. [[User:Chickasaurus|Chickasaurus]] ([[User talk:Chickasaurus|talk]]) 20:59, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
:We can't delete accounts, nor do we really have much use for an account merging extension. In a case like this, we just block the extra account. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 23:35, 29 March 2015 (UTC)
 
== Mainspacing ==
 
Is there a template in Archives that is the same with the Bulbapedia template <code>{{bp|Template:Mainspace|mainspace}}</code>? [[User:Pokéfan95/Template:Large filesize|I created a proposed template for Archives.]] And because I can't find any template like <code>{{bp|Template:Mainspace|mainspace}}</code>, I write a notice in my proposed template in my own. Can it be moved to the <code>Template:</code> namespace also? Thank you! [[User:Pokéfan95|Pokéfan95]] ([[User talk:Pokéfan95|talk]]) 07:15, 13 May 2015 (UTC)
:It is highly uncommon for people to make template proposals, so the Archives doesn't require such a notice template as it's easier for the creator to just bring the proposal directly to the staff. As for your template, I don't really see any point in it. The Archives specifically limits uploads to a two megabyte maximum that can only be bypassed by staff. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 07:51, 14 May 2015 (UTC)
::Because there may be some images that have no valid reason for having a large filesize. And, I also fixed my template to be more understanding. And finally, [[User:Pokéfan95/Template:PA|I created another proposed template]]. There are some images that maybe not suitable for young viewers, and most of them are memes. For example, [[:File:Elf As Bitch.png|this.]] [[User:Pokéfan95|Pokéfan95]] ([[User talk:Pokéfan95|talk]]) 02:46, 16 May 2015 (UTC)
:::And I created new two proposed templates. It is [[User:Pokéfan95/Template:Ash]] and [[User:Pokéfan95/Template:AP]]. I am also trying to create another one, but I wanna change the border and background color. I wanna change it to green, so what is the hashtag number of green? And can you show a list of them too? Thank you! [[User:Pokéfan95|Pokéfan95]] ([[User talk:Pokéfan95|talk]]) 07:35, 17 May 2015 (UTC)
::::Kogoro, can you also move my template [[User:Pokéfan95/Template:Ash]] to [[User:Pokéfan95/Template:AshCat]]? Because there is already a template named [[Template:Ash|Ash]]. If you are planning to move it to the template namespace, please move it instead to {{redlink|Template:AshCat}}. And please move also my template [[User:Pokéfan95/Template:AP]] to [[User:Pokéfan95/Template:AshPika]]. The same as above, if you are planning to move it to the template namespace, please move it instead to {{redlink|Template:AshPika}}. Thank you! [[User:Pokéfan95|Pokéfan95]] ([[User talk:Pokéfan95|talk]]) 01:43, 18 May 2015 (UTC)
:::::Templates exclusively for the use of adding categories are quite unneeded. It's significantly simpler to include <nowiki>[[Category:Ash Ketchum]]</nowiki> or <nowiki>[[Category:Ash's Pikachu]]</nowiki> when needed than trying to remember extremely obscure templates. Templates should save people's time, not require more of it. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 02:04, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
::::::Ok, I understand. But how about my [[User:Pokéfan95/Template:PA]] template? Thank you! <s><small>I still don't know what is the hashtag number of green and light green. Do you know it? Can you also give me a list of them for the future?</small></s> [[User:Pokéfan95|Pokéfan95]] ([[User talk:Pokéfan95|talk]]) 11:20, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
 
::::::EDIT:Nah, I know it now. Edit by: [[User:Pokéfan95|Pokéfan95]] ([[User talk:Pokéfan95|talk]]) 11:28, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
:::::::And also, I created another proposed template. It is [[User:Pokéfan95/Template:Too small]]. Any thoughts? Thank you! [[User:Pokéfan95|Pokéfan95]] ([[User talk:Pokéfan95|talk]]) 11:33, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
 
==XY PSS Icons==
Hi, I have some missing PSS icons from {{bp|Pokémon X and Y}} that I got in a pack from [http://codenameplayer.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-XY-Trainer-PSS-Icons-411367328 here]. The ripper says they are free to use and credit is not required (see the comments). I think these would be great. We have all the ORAS PSS icons, now we just need the XY icons.
 
Also, I've noticed on many Kalos Gym Leader pages, in the sprites section, there is only the VS portrait, but if you view the source, you can see the PSS icon commented out. I recently uncommented them, since there are icons of them uploaded to Archives. Can I ask why they were commented out in the first place if the icons were already uploaded? [[User:Technickal|Technickal]] ([[User talk:Technickal|talk]]) 22:53, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
 
== Whoops ==
 
Just saw your reply in there, I clicked Edit without your reply refreshed and just noticed it after replying.
 
One thing I was debating on was the Mega naming. I decided "Mega" added to the end makes the most sense; since we add single letters for other forms, I thought using the full word might work to signify that it's not a form, but a separate evolution. Thus, "Shuffle003Mega", as an example for Mega Venusaur. That makes it easy to grab a Mega form if needed anywhere. As there's no listing of them in the National Pokédex list (the reason is obvious, too), I don't have a precedent to go by, so if I should do anything different, please let me know! Bulbasaur is there now if anything needs testing, as well; I'll start proper with Ivysaur tomorrow if I get the images done. [[User:CycloneGU|CycloneGU]] ([[User talk:CycloneGU|talk]]) 07:17, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
:Please don't assume I've given you a thumbs up on something just because I didn't respond. It's always best to assume that I simply haven't had an opportunity to respond yet, and that you should wait on the files that fall under the suggestion. For Megas, just use M/MX/MY. Keep the file names simple, and relatively consistent with other similar file name formats. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 20:30, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
::I saw the moves, no worries. In hindsight I could have waited on the Megas for the starters (I was just doing starters, up to 009, initially to make sure all was well with them), but I didn't want to miss them later. The rest will follow that convention. [[User:CycloneGU|CycloneGU]] ([[User talk:CycloneGU|talk]]) 20:59, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
 
== BT Template ==
 
I userspaced [[User:CycloneGU/Template:BT|a similar template]] to the Shuffle one you created yesterday. It's been modified to use the BT format (according to what I learned from Abcboy) and all Shuffle references changed to Battle Trozei. The category uses "sprites" instead of "icons" because there is content under the uncreated sprites category, while icons has nothing; of course, assuming all are under that format, all will eventually be changed anyway when the template is put on the pages with new images. If you prefer icons, you can replace that, but the template is otherwise ready to move (ran it by HT14 already).
 
I have the Dropbox ready to start uploading at some point, but not doing them today (maybe not even tomorrow), so no rush on them. I have been playing more Smash today to get some battles with the new DLC there, and will likely start doing table data again later tonight or tomorrow for Battle Trozei. Images will likely be uploaded table by table; it's less monotonous that way. [[User:CycloneGU|CycloneGU]] ([[User talk:CycloneGU|talk]]) 20:33, 14 June 2015 (UTC)
:First off, I have to ask... Is there even a ? sprite from Battle Trozei? If there isn't one, the ifeq for "an unknown Pokémon" really isn't needed. It was only present in the Shuffle template so that the ? icon could also use the same template as all the other icons. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 00:45, 15 June 2015 (UTC)
::There is a Pokéball icon in the spot before Bulbasaur. It's the one that appears when you capture a Pokémon in the stage. It could serve. [[User:CycloneGU|CycloneGU]] ([[User talk:CycloneGU|talk]]) 01:37, 15 June 2015 (UTC)
:::[https://www.dropbox.com/s/1j0bhvwko058tfi/Battle%20Trozei.zip?dl=0 Here] is the Dropbox file, in fact. Abcboy had already split them, I'll upload them as I use them instead of just doing them all at once since we don't have a stock table (yet, maybe sometime) for them. The PokéBall was indeed named 000. [[User:CycloneGU|CycloneGU]] ([[User talk:CycloneGU|talk]]) 01:48, 15 June 2015 (UTC)
::::Gone ahead and uploaded BT000 in the event you wish to configure stuff. Not doing any others for now. Been watching E3 but planning to do more research in BT today for conditional appearances. [[User:CycloneGU|CycloneGU]] ([[User talk:CycloneGU|talk]]) 19:56, 15 June 2015 (UTC)
:::::It appears that {{u|Chosen}} has taken it upon himself to move the template. It appears to work as needed, so it's fine to use. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 22:25, 15 June 2015 (UTC)
::::::I noticed that as well. I'll use it when I'm ready to start uploading and converting tables as I go. Cheers! [[User:CycloneGU|CycloneGU]] ([[User talk:CycloneGU|talk]]) 23:20, 15 June 2015 (UTC)
 
== File redirects ==
 
I am wondering, can I create a file redirect that redirect to something like <nowiki>[[File:Pokémon.png]]</nowiki>? The file redirect would be named liked <nowiki>[[File:Pokemon.png]]</nowiki>. After about three minutes I created my {{redlink|File:Pokemon logo English.png|two}} {{redlink|File:Pokemon logo Southeast Asia.png|redirects}}, {{u|Abcboy}} marked my two redirects with the template {{template|delete}} with the reason "<i>file redirect</i>". So I wanted to ask if those two redirects will stay or not. Thank you! [[User:Pokéfan95|Pokéfan95]] ([[User talk:Pokéfan95|talk]]) 12:02, 21 June 2015 (UTC)
:File redirects should only be created for linking purposes, specifically in cases where templates must link to a file name that isn't the exact name of the file. (Such as Pokémon sprites & models, as seen in the sprite box on species articles.) Redirects that serve no purpose, such as the two you created, aren't needed and get deleted. To note, I have deleted the two redirects. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 08:11, 22 June 2015 (UTC)
 
== Gif to animated png ==
Hey, Kogoro, I have png versions (not animated) of the type, move damage category, and contest condition ICs as well as animated png replacements for [[a:Category:Trozei sprites|Trozei]] and [[a:Category:Pinball sprites|Pinball]] gifs. May I upload those?
 
Also, with the Trozei and Pinball gifs, their png names will need minor changes. The Trozei sprites are all OK, except that the Unown sprites will be renamed (ex. "Trozeiani201-A" to "Trozeiani201 A"). The gifs for Pinball will all need to be renamed. I think the best new name would be "Pinani001" (instead of "Pin001") and "PinRSani025" (instead of "PinRS025"). Would that naming convetion be OK, or do you have another suggestion? [[User:Adamws|Adamws]] ([[User talk:Adamws|talk]]) 21:15, 27 June 2015 (UTC)
:Could you provide examples of the specific type/category/condition ICs you're referring to? As for the animated Trozei and Pinball sprites, Trozei rename would be best to be consistent with other sprite naming conventions and use the format of "201" for A and "201B" onward for the other versions. Pinball, on the other hand, would be acceptable as you have suggested. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 08:54, 29 June 2015 (UTC)
::The IC images are these images: [[a:File:BeautyIC.gif]], [[a:File:DarkIC.gif]], and [[a:File:PhysicalIC.gif]]. I will get started on the Pinball now and Trozei images as soon as I can. I can also switch the uses outside of templates on Bulbapedia, the template uses on Bulbapedia and here on the archieves will need to be fixed. [[User:Adamws|Adamws]] ([[User talk:Adamws|talk]]) 17:47, 29 June 2015 (UTC)
:::Ok, so I have a question about some images. These images are unused or are used in the userspace and I want to know if it is worth uploading png/apng replacements of them: [[a:File:GenerationIV Starter Poké Ball.gif]], [[a:File:Johto Gym Leaders.gif]], [[a:File:Kanto Gym Leaders.gif]], [[a:File:Mewthree banner.gif]], [[a:File:NED Logo.gif]], [[a:File:Pikachu Surf.gif]], and [[a:File:Sinnoh Gym Leaders.gif]].
:::The second thing is that I have noticed that there are redirects, such as [[a:File:Spr 2c 079 jp.gif|this]], for some of the Crystal sprite gifs. I have begun working with converting the gifs but these redirects should be dealt with (either re-pointing them or modifying the [[bp:Template:Sprite/2/Jynx|temp]][[bp:Template:Sprite/2/Ja|lates]] that uses them). [[User:Adamws|Adamws]] ([[User talk:Adamws|talk]]) 03:23, 31 July 2015 (UTC)
 
== Anime artwork ==
 
Many of the artwork of the characters in the anime, mostly the human characters, have inconsistent filenames. This {{cat|Art from the Best Wishes anime series|category}} contains some examples. I was suggesting that this could be made into a project, if necessary or deemed a priority, where the filenames get renamed to match the naming convention, similar to the Trainer sprite project back in 2012. The naming convention I had in mind was File:Character name_series name_artwork number (if there's more than one).png, and the number 1 representing the official artwork while the rest of the numbers are alternate artwork. If there is another naming convention you had in mind, feel free to bring it up. [[User:Pattyman|Pattyman]] ([[User talk:Pattyman|talk]]) 04:34, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
:I'll talk this over with {{ar|Advisory Council|the others}}, and get back to you with a decision ASAP. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 16:27, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
 
== Bulbanews logo ==
 
You are the one who changed the Bulbanews logo so I'll ask you about this. I can find two places where the old logo is still in use just in case you would like to change them there as well :) 1:On the tab in the browser (Firefox and Chrome) 2:In a pop up message on the site which said "Check Bulbanews for all the latest Pokémon X & Y information". Will these be updated? I'm specificly asking because I find the first a bit annoying. --[[User:Raltseye|Raltseye]] ([[User talk:Raltseye|talk]]) 22:09, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
:We're definitely aware of the locations that require updates, and they will be updated when the individuals able to update them have time to update them. Thanks for your concern, - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 02:33, 5 August 2015 (UTC)
 
== Gen VI Pokémon menusprites ==
 
Hey Kogoro, I talked with Ht14 about upldating the Gen VI Pokémon icons using a sprite sheet from spriters-resource.com and he says it's fine if I update them. Now I just need permission to update the icons and I will be set. I also had a question concerning the icons, why are they 40x40 pixels wide? [[User:Moonboy65|Moonboy65]] ([[User talk:Moonboy65|talk]]) 18:57, 27 September 2015 (UTC)
:Due to the increased size of Generation VI menu sprites, mainly Mega Evolutions, they wouldn't fit in the Gen III-V 32x32 sizing. To keep the sizing at a consistent multiple of 8, the closest size was 40x40. I've checked the sheet, and things appear to look good. You're fine to upload those versions over any existing Gen VI menu sprites that happen to need cleanup. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 01:08, 17 October 2015 (UTC)
::I see, thanks :) [[User:Moonboy65|Moonboy65]] ([[User talk:Moonboy65|talk]]) 18:36, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
:::I still need the permission to overwrite the icons tho. [[User:Moonboy65|Moonboy65]] ([[User talk:Moonboy65|talk]]) 18:38, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
::::You have been temporarily given Junior Admin rights, exclusively to clean up the necessary menu sprites. Using the granted abilities for any other reasons will not be tolerated, and will result in a ban. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 21:27, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
 
== Permissions ==
Hi Kogoro, I'd ''really'' like to be able to rename a few files (I'm doing some work on Bulbapedia and found that some of our similar images have very inconsistent naming). There's quite a few I'd like to move, so any chance I'd be able to get the temporary rights to do that? <small>(I've had temporary JA status on Bulbapedia before, by the way)</small><br>
Ta '''<span style="color:#F85888;">—<small>★</small></span>[[User:Reshii|<span style="color:#EE99AC;">レシイラム</span>]]'''<sup>'''[[User talk:Reshii|<span style="color:#F16A81;">talk</span>]]'''</sup> 03:56, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
:I'd have to see a mock-up of how you're intending to re-work the article(s) you plan on changing, since it sounds like it's going to be a relatively major overhaul (which should be reviewed and discussed), including what you're suggesting the images be moved to. We don't generally just give out staff-level permissions unless they're absolutely necessary. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 01:08, 17 October 2015 (UTC)
::It's actually nothing too major, mostly just re-organising the presentation of images on a page so they look less cluttered. The articles I'm mainly looking at the are [[bp:Category:Anime_home_video|anime home video releases (region 4)]]. Using the first season as an example, [[bp:List_of_English_language_Indigo_League_home_video_releases_(Region_4)#Season_1_disc_set|this is what the current layout looks like]], and [[bp:User:Reshii/sandbox|this is what I'm wanting to get them all to look like]]. My proposed new naming scheme for anime DVD covers can be found [[User:Reshii|on my Archives userpage]]. The current naming scheme for these images is inconsistent and my inner perfectionist wants to organise them. '''<span style="color:#F85888;">—<small>★</small></span>[[User:Reshii|<span style="color:#EE99AC;">レシイラム</span>]]'''<sup>'''[[User talk:Reshii|<span style="color:#F16A81;">talk</span>]]'''</sup> 04:52, 17 October 2015 (UTC)
:::Unfortunately, the naming convention you're proposing is too narrowly focused for reasonable use. If we're making a filename convention for home video releases, it needs to be able to work for ''all regions'' and for '''both''' VHS ''and'' DVD releases. We're looking into this matter, but it may take some time to come up with a filename convention that works for everything, since home video releases are highly inconsistent. As for your changes to the articles themselves, they appear to be a good idea. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 06:55, 20 October 2015 (UTC)
 
== Uploading Files. ==
 
If it's at all possible, may I be granted permission to upload snapshots? It's for Super Mystery Dungeon, you see, and every time I try, it says I don't have permission to upload them. --[[User:IM-T-MAN2|IM-T-MAN2]] ([[User talk:IM-T-MAN2|talk]]) 17:50, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
 
== Cotd redirects ==
 
Can you delete the image file redirects of the characters of the day that I moved since tagging them all for deletion would clog the recent changes along with some of the others that have been currently moved too? [[User:Pattyman|Pattyman]] ([[User talk:Pattyman|talk]]) 01:48, 21 February 2016 (UTC)
 
== Vulpix ==
 
I found it online when I was browsing. I didn't know it was from another Wikia. Sorry about that. Just trying to help. I'll try a better one next time.--[[User:CoolPokeGuy|CoolPokeGuy]] ([[User talk:CoolPokeGuy|talk]]) 02:24, 7 March 2016 (UTC)
 
== Gen VI Upload Permission ==
 
Hello Kogoro, I'm sure you have noticed that I have been uploading a lot of move images for Generation VI. However, Tiddlywinks told me that I needed permission to be doing this, something unbeknownst to me, so I am now contacting you for permission to upload further move images for Generation VI. Thanks! [[Special:Contributions/Mikoro|<font face="Lucida Handwriting" size="2" color="#FF0000">I am</font>]] [[User:Mikoro|<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2" color="#00FF33">Mikoro</font>]] ([[User talk:Mikoro|wanna talk?]]) 23:33, 7 March 2016 (UTC)
:Notice regarding the permission requirements are listed not only on the site notice that appears at the top of every page on the Archives, but at the beginning of the upload form. As for receiving permission, we need to confirm a few bits of information first. First thing, where/how are you obtaining the screenshots you're uploading? Keep in mind, that you must '''not''' upload any more Gen VI screenshots until permission has been granted. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 23:56, 7 March 2016 (UTC)
::I am getting them from YouTube... the uploader is a good friend of mine, and he has no problem with me using his videos to get images. [[Special:Contributions/Mikoro|<font face="Lucida Handwriting" size="2" color="#FF0000">I am</font>]] [[User:Mikoro|<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2" color="#00FF33">Mikoro</font>]] ([[User talk:Mikoro|wanna talk?]]) 03:25, 8 March 2016 (UTC)
::Um... hello? Awaiting upload permission here, Kogoro. Please respond. [[Special:Contributions/Mikoro|<font face="Lucida Handwriting" size="2" color="#FF0000">I am</font>]] [[User:Mikoro|<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2" color="#00FF33">Mikoro</font>]] ([[User talk:Mikoro|wanna talk?]]) 03:40, 11 March 2016 (UTC)
:::Apologies for the delay, do keep in mind that I have responsibilities all over Bulbagarden, in addition to my real life responsibilities. Onto the matter at hand: We'd need to know which Youtuber's videos you're obtaining the screenshots from, so we can confirm with them that they've given you the okay to upload screenshots to Bulbagarden. Unfortunately, we've had a number of users who had obtained content from others without permission who then claimed to have permission from the original uploaders, so we have to confirm these sorts of things now. I hope you understand, - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 04:53, 12 March 2016 (UTC)
::::That's quite alright. His YouTube name is Haydunn, I can forward you the email if you'd like. [[Special:Contributions/Mikoro|<font face="Lucida Handwriting" size="2" color="#FF0000">I am</font>]] [[User:Mikoro|<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2" color="#00FF33">Mikoro</font>]] ([[User talk:Mikoro|wanna talk?]]) 02:47, 13 March 2016 (UTC)
:::::No need to forward me anything. We'll be contacting Haydunn to confirm, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 07:51, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
::::::Hey Kogoro, any word yet? [[Special:Contributions/Mikoro|<font face="Lucida Handwriting" size="2" color="#FF0000">I am</font>]] [[User:Mikoro|<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2" color="#00FF33">Mikoro</font>]] ([[User talk:Mikoro|wanna talk?]]) 14:30, 16 March 2016 (UTC)
:::::::I have only just recently had the time to contact Haydunn regarding the screenshots. Please try to be patient, I ''will'' contact you here once I have received a reply. Poking me for updates won't make anything go quicker. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 07:01, 18 March 2016 (UTC)
::::::::Alright, sorry. I just wanted to make sure. I'll be patient; no rush. [[Special:Contributions/Mikoro|<font face="Lucida Handwriting" size="2" color="#FF0000">I am</font>]] [[User:Mikoro|<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2" color="#00FF33">Mikoro</font>]] ([[User talk:Mikoro|wanna talk?]]) 12:59, 18 March 2016 (UTC)
:::::::::Just received word, looks like everything's good. You're welcome to continue now, thanks for your patience. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 00:02, 19 March 2016 (UTC)
 
Hello. Same request here. I'm finding a lot of trainer articles are missing their Gen VI overworld sprites, plus some Hoenn location pages still have their GBA image at the top rather than an ORAS screenshot. I recently installed homebrew on my no-longer-used new 3DS XL, so I can take screenshots ([http://kurifuri.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Samuel-PokeBall.png example screenshot] with cropping/transparency). I'm not autoconfirmed yet, but in the past I've [http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Special:Contributions/Meowth346 made contributions under another login]. (I don't remember my e-mail address on file for that account, so I haven't been able to do a password reset. Thus my newer login.) --[[User:ChristopherFritz|ChristopherFritz]] ([[User talk:ChristopherFritz|talk]]) 01:16, 23 September 2016 (UTC)
 
== Opinion ==
 
Hi, can I get your opinion on both of Aria's Vivillon pictures?--[[User:Handmaiden 101|Handmaiden 101]] ([[User talk:Handmaiden 101|talk]]) 16:59, 24 March 2016 (UTC)
:A 1280x720 version of that file would be like this: http://i.imgur.com/W5IhAs4.png?1 Is that okay?--[[User:Handmaiden 101|Handmaiden 101]] ([[User talk:Handmaiden 101|talk]]) 00:25, 25 March 2016 (UTC)
::Yeah, it's fine. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 02:24, 25 March 2016 (UTC)
 
==Image Uploading==
Kogoro, SnorlaxMonster has blocked me from uploading any more images because I uploaded some from another channel besides Haydunn's. I'm sorry, I completely forgot to ask you first... I promise it wasn't intentional. Am I banned from uploading for eternity? Also, would you mind telling SnorlaxMonster to mind his own business? I was under the impression that my uploading Generation VI images was between you and me only, not anyone else. [[Special:Contributions/Mikoro|<font face="Lucida Handwriting" size="2" color="#FF0000">I am</font>]] [[User:Mikoro|<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2" color="#00FF33">Mikoro</font>]] ([[User talk:Mikoro|wanna talk?]]) 03:16, 16 April 2016 (UTC)
 
== Opinion on an image ==
 
Can I get your opinion on [[:File:Diantha Mega Gardevoir.png]]? Is the pan shot in the image history the one needed or the non-pan shot that is currently uploaded fine as is? On another note, a [[User:PokémonGamer|userpage]] is still active on here even though it got deleted on Bulbapedia and Bulbanews, and its also linked to the deleted Bulbapedia userpage. [[User:Pattyman|Pattyman]] ([[User talk:Pattyman|talk]]) 19:37, 16 May 2016 (UTC)
:The current file is fine, albeit a bit fuzzy. It's generally best to stick with single screenshots, rather than panned shots, especially when they're used in templates with other non-panned screenshots. It could be replaced with a cleaner version, but that's all that is really necessary. I've deleted the userspace redirect. - [[User:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#DA70D6;">Kogoro</span>''']] '''-''' [[User talk:Kogoro|'''<span class="sc" style="color:#FFB6C1;">Talk to me</span>''']] - 21:38, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
::Thanks for both. [[User:Pattyman|Pattyman]] ([[User talk:Pattyman|talk]]) 22:46, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
 
== About Item models from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games. ==
 
Hey Kogoro, I was actually thinking. Since I have taken several screenshots of item models from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and Super Mystery Dungeon, I was actually thinking about uploading these images of item models. Since they do appear very differently from the in-game sprites, it might also be necessary for adding a "model=" code to item template as well. Also, speaking of sprites, the sprites in Super Mystery Dungeon are different from the ones from Gates to Infinity, and I was thinking about uploading them. Should I wait until the item template has been updated to support the models and allowing for more than two sprites in the item template? Or should I upload them right away? I'm just curious.—[[User:Platinum Lucario|Platinum Lucario]] ([[User talk:Platinum Lucario|talk]]) 23:44, 7 June 2016 (UTC)
 
== Jessie's Mimikyu ==
 
There's a bit of an edit war happening on File:Jessie Mimikyu.png, so could I please have an opinion on what is a better photo? I personally think Rahl's is fine as not all Pokemon pictures show their full bodies and are still okay, but I didn't want to add into it.--[[User:Handmaiden 101|Handmaiden 101]] ([[User talk:Handmaiden 101|talk]]) 10:04, 8 December 2016 (UTC)
 
== png shown in capital letters (PNG) ==
 
Hello there. I'm not too sure why my recent uploaded file, Pokémon GO Safety Screen 3.PNG has png shown in capital letters. It was supposed to show as Pokémon GO Safety Screen 3.png but it is shown as Pokémon GO Safety Screen 3.PNG. Is there any chance if you can move the file to Pokémon GO Safety Screen 3.png? I'll be happy if you can. [[User:TruckBusTrain|TruckBusTrain]] ([[User talk:TruckBusTrain|talk]]) 19:20, 12 December 2016 (UTC)
 
== {{u|A random user}} ==
 
Can you block it please? It's another sockpuppet of mine (Sorry.) (--[[User:Marshtompert|Marshtompert]] ([[User talk:Marshtompert|talk]]) 20:18, 5 August 2017 (UTC))
 
See [[User talk:A random user|here.]] --[[User:Marshtompert|Marshtompert]] ([[User talk:Marshtompert|talk]]) 16:05, 6 August 2017 (UTC)
 
Never mind. {{U|Abcboy}}'s done it. [[User:Marshtompert|Marshtompert]] ([[User talk:Marshtompert|talk]]) 06:57, 7 August 2017 (UTC)
 
== Name change ==
 
Can you rename my account to Vulpix037 please? Thank you! [[User:Marshtompert|Marshtompert]] ([[User talk:Marshtompert|talk]]) 14:52, 9 August 2017 (UTC)
 
== Permission to create templates ==
Hey Kogoro, may I have permission to create two new templates? The templates would be for the menu sprites and box sprites from Pokémon Battle Revolution. I would base the templates off of [[Template:Gamesprite/Diamond and Pearl]]. I already have the files ready for upload, just need the templates and the associated categories. Thanks in advance. [[User:Adamws|Adamws]] ([[User talk:Adamws|talk]]) 00:46, 13 August 2017 (UTC)
:Bump. [[User:Adamws|Adamws]] ([[User talk:Adamws|talk]]) 21:38, 7 October 2017 (UTC)
 
== EP001 remastered ==
 
Hi. I have the {{bp|EP001}} remastered in Blu-ray quality. The original resolution is 1440x1040. I wanna upload 50 shots of it, but I have one question. Should I upload them at their original resolution or should I resize them to 1280x924? If the original resolution is preferable, there are 7 shots that are between 2.01 and 2.17MB, making it impossible for me to upload them. I'd like to upload them at their original resolution considering that the 1280 limit is only a recommendation, but there is the size problem. I can also upload some of them so you can see if the quality is worth the size. I plan on doing whatever you think is the best. --[[User:RafaelGN|RafaelGN]] ([[User talk:RafaelGN|talk]]) 10:15, 12 January 2018 (UTC)
 
== Uploading 3DS screenshots ==
 
Hi! I'm currently uploading and upgrading multiple screenshots for Generation VII moves. One user noticed me about informing one member of the council before doing that and I'm sorry if I didn't before. Can I go on with my uploads? Do I need to provide some sort of proof to demonstrate I'm not stealing material from third parts? Thanks. [[User:Crikko|'''★'''<span style="color:#6699FF;">'''Cri'''</span>'''ққ'''<span style="color:#6699FF;">'''ѳ~'''</span>'''*''']] 17:57, 22 March 2018 (UTC)
 
== Gen 2 Demo Leaked Sprites ==
 
Hello! I was wanting to edit some of the Gen 2 pokemon pages, to show the leaked sprites from the gen two demo. There is a spritesheet showing many pokemon that changed, or didnt make the cut, including the demo Girafarig and Hoppip, as well as ones that didnt make the cut. Here is a link to the spritesheet Spritesheet[[https://pokefarm.com/upload/LeapingRiolu/download_2_.jpg]]
And here is a link to the twitter of the team working with the demo. They the ones who leaked the demo and have acess to even the original demo storyline.
https://twitter.com/TeamSpaceworld
 
 
==Problem==
Hi! I've Been Trying to Become Autoconfirmed for about 24 Hours Now, and I'm still not Autoconfirmed. I've made Multuple Edits, and I need to Upload LGPE Sprites, But I can't. If theres anything I need to do, I'll do it. Thanks, and have a nice day! [[User:BrendanC|Brendan C]] ([[User talk:BrendanC|talk]]) 22:35, 19 November 2018 (UTC)Brendan C
 
== Help ==
 
Hello! Can you fix the artwork in {{cat|Pokémon Dream World artwork}}? It looks like there are dozens of images missing in the archives - {{u|Gdnam32}} ([[User talk:Gdnam32|talk]] • [[Special:Contributions/Gdnam32|contribs]]) 20:46, 19 July 2019 (UTC)
 
== {{red link|File:MaleIcon.png}} and {{red link|File:FemaleIcon.png}} need to be uploaded ==
 
Your template [[bp:User:Kogoro/Template/Pokébox|User:Kogoro/Template/Pokébox]] has an issue. If ''gender'' has a value, then the male symbol ♂ or female symbol ♀ will not show properly. I think you should upload the two aforementioned files, or fix the template itself. Thank you. --[[User:TheICTLiker4|TheICTLiker4]] ([[User talk:TheICTLiker4|talk]]) 12:37, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
 
== Sorry! <del>+ New idea</del> ==
 
Kogoro! I'm so sorry for uploading private files! I will be more careful about what and where do I upload files.
 
<del>I've also got a new idea: how about creating a navigation template for artworks? Well, I want to download several Pokémon artworks and I really need a navigation template. So, how about that?</del> --[[User:TheICTLiker4|<span style="color:#888">'''TheICT'''</span>]][[Special:Contributions/TheICTLiker4|<span style="color:#666">'''Liker4'''</span>]]<sup>[[User talk:TheICTLiker4|<span style="color:#444">'''piszże do mnie'''</span>]]</sup> 07:36, 8 December 2019 (UTC)
205
edits