|Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Xigzagoon!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Template use tips
Nice to see you uploading move images from Sword and Shield. Just one tip, though: if the move's user isn't visible in the image, simple replace the user's name with "None". Thank you. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 18:15, 10 February 2020 (UTC)
- Got it, thanks! --Xigzagoon (talk) 18:23, 10 February 2020 (UTC)
- No problem! Glad to be of help! --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 18:28, 10 February 2020 (UTC)
Belch Generation VIII
Can you upload a picture (or two) of Skuntank using Belch for the related images for Generation VIII? Tag365 (talk) 06:25, 12 February 2020 (UTC)
- It's on my list of moves that need their images updated so I'll get around to it!--Xigzagoon (talk) 14:25, 12 February 2020 (UTC)
Doomdorm64 has also been uploading move images, but they're not proper size or proper quality. Please feel free to upgrade them. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 15:29, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for the update! --Xigzagoon (talk) 15:38, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
- No problem. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 15:50, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
PMD RTDX artwork
We actually have all of the artwork for the game, but we just haven't been able to identify it. If you would like to take a look and upload them as you go along, please feel free to. I don't currently have the game and therefore don't know what most of these correspond to. Here is the link. Thanks! Lady Ariel (talk) 16:11, 9 March 2020 (UTC)
- Oh, thanks! I can do that! --Xigzagoon (talk) 16:14, 9 March 2020 (UTC)