- PNG format for damn near everything (including screenshots)
- If you want to add a screenshot, it has to be proper-sized, not a thumbnail
- License and categorize your uploads!!!
- They aren't called articles, they are images
Thank you, that will be all. — THE TROM — 00:44, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- Oops, sorry :(
- License what's that (other than pointing out that it's copyrighted or not)
- Well sorry, I don't plan to contribute on the archives for much longer.
Thank you, that will be all. --Pokemonguy1 00:58, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- These may help: 1 and 2. You're more than welcome to stick around, just as long as you keep up the standards, similar to how there are standards on Bulbapedia that must be maintained. — THE TROM — 03:02, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- Hey, remember the how to guide I gave you? Big resolution and png format please. — THE TROM — 03:49, 14 May 2009 (UTC)