| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Pokemon7!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- Personal images are no longer allowed. Any personal images found will be deleted on sight.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
Again, welcome to the Archives.
Unfortunately, your "Image.jpg" violates out rule against custom images, which we do not permit to be uploaded to our severs. If you intend on using that file on your "User:" page, you can upload it to an alternative site, like tinypic.com, and upload it there. After that, you can paste the URL on you User: page, and it will appear without any additional editing.
Alternatively you can make a list of your favorite Pokémon, using our extensive archive of already-uploaded Pokémon art. For more information, please consult our policies and Manual of style.
We hope you continue to use the Archives, and the other services here at Bulbagarden! - Chosen of Mana 23:40, 9 January 2013 (UTC)