| Welcome to the Bulbagarden Archives, Modikisha!
By creating your account you are now able to upload images to help Bulbapedia and Bulbanews. Before you jump in, take a look at these helpful tips:
- Uploaded images must meet several requirements. Please see the upload form and/or manual of style before you upload a new image.
- All images need categories and license tags. Save time and fill them out as you upload. There are many different licenses - be sure to pick the best fit.
- Use meaningful filenames. Make them descriptive so that searchers can find your images easily.
- You may have up to two personal images. All other images are expected to be for encyclopedic/news value.
- If you don't have any images to submit, you can still help out.
- If you have any more questions, see the FAQ or ask a staff member.
Thank you, and have a good time uploading here!
PNG is greatly preferred over JPG. If you upload your images in PNG, it saves other people time later replaced your images, because JPG causes quality loss. --SnorlaxMonster 12:33, 30 June 2011 (UTC)
Uploading images with a watermark is huge no. Please don't do it again. --P S Yライダー☮ 12:45, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
Please do not upload the exact same image over and over again. If you have any Archives related query, please feel free to ask. Thank you, have a nice day. ♫♪エイディニズ♪♫ 13:18, 18 December 2011 (UTC)